maandag 22 april 2013
The Rex (Week 17) | Dedicated To Boston's Waste Management System (Keyworth Remix)
When I heard that my favorite Bayer track would get a remix treatment from my favorite engineer/producer of the last couple of months I almost jumped a hole into my ceiling. The hype was unbelievable for me. I waited until the perfect moment to listen to this track. I finally took the time and I must say that the result was well worth the wait.
Keyworth his signature sound is woven around the original melody flow and after a while he introduces a synth so incredibly haunting I was actually frightened for a second. After listening to this a few times, I must say he stayed very true to the original but reconstructed and rewove it into something more keyworth. The end result is phenomenal, and although the original is more than good, it's been surpassed by this remix.
I ordered my album today (the day before I'm typing this) and 5 previews alone have shown me that this is going to be one of the highlights of the year. This bonus only increased that by tenfold. Daft Punk, Henry Saiz, Mat Zo, Bayer with a Keyworth remix...This is going to be an incredible year for music.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten