dinsdag 14 juni 2011

Extinction

FML.

My laptop crashed for the 100th time, but now the piece of crap refuses to come back to life! I've lost everything. Typing this on a ancient HP laptop now.

Luckily, I've backed up all my music and files...6 months ago...
40GB of music, GONE. Not All is lost, however! My girlfriend found an very useful program which enables you to transfer files from your mp3 device, in this case an iPone, to your hhd.

It's called Sharepod.
In less than minutes, I got my sweet sweet top 10 tracks back, which I luckily kept on my device.

My laptop will be repaired and sent back to my lair in 3-4 weeks... But thanks to this fossil laptop, I will be able to keep up with the current house scene and assemble my top 10 for June.

Jura

1 opmerking:

It Took Me By Surprise zei

Yes, that 'fossil laptop' is mine. Ungrateful bitch.

Een reactie posten