maandag 13 juni 2011

Sunday Has Survived | Natural Selection: Top 10 May

The best came at the end of this solid month of sun! Here in Holland, the sun was ruling the days. So you'll feel a lot of summery tunes in this one!



01. Dominik Eulberg - Der Tanz Der Gluehwuermchen (Original Mix) - Traum

The reason I bought "Diorama", was because of a few things. I have a fascination for mother earth, and it's beautiful natural life. The second reason was, and still is, that I already new the creator of the album. Once, in one of Jaytech's podcast, I heard him open with this track. I immediately felt in love. Dominik Eulberg is quite similar to me, in the way that we both love Gaia and EDM. He has managed to combine the two into something both truly unique and wonderful. "Der Tanz" is a fine example of how music can still inspire. I tip my hat off to Eulberg for this one!

02. Boys Will Be Boys - We Tell (Original Mix) - Musical Freedom
03. Mat Zo - Superman (Original Mix) - Anjunabeats
04. Third Party - Duel (Original Mix) - SIZE
05. Filterheadz - Everything Explained (Original Mix) - Doorn
06. Moonbeam - Hate Is The Killer (Arty Remix) - Moonbeam
07. Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke - Turbulence (Sidney Samson Remix) - Mixmash
08. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Extended Dub) - Virgin
09. T. Williams, Terri Walker & Paul Woolford - Heartbeat (Paul Woolford Edit) - Local Action (Phonica)
10. PROFF - Steps (Original Mix) - Anjunadeep

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten