dinsdag 8 maart 2011
Sickness In The DJ-Booth & Change Of Tactics
It's been ages since my last post, BUT I can explain myself!
I've been feeling like crap for the past couple of months, and it turns out I'm a contestant for the Pfeiffer Disease. It's a disease where you feel utterly tired and restless the whole day.
Although I didn't feel like mixing, I've had all the time watching the EDM scene from my delightful throne of sickness (my bed). A giant tracklist has been made for the third edition of "Something Has Survived".
I've decided to change the game plan for my mixes. I figured a week for every mix is too short, since I'm not getting promos: I only got the tunes from beatport and if I need to make a mix every week, the mixes are just too short or filled with average tracks!
So I'll be posting my mixes now as "SHS 003", "SHS 004" ect.
It's not going to be every week but also not every month, expect 3 mixes a month. I'll spread them out.
Also, I'll post my weekly top 10 must download tracks (taken from my mixes).
Thanks for reading!
JURA
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten