So I was pleasantly surprised today, I actually got support from Tommie Sunshine!! For those who don't know, I made a mash up with one of his tracks. Listen to it here:
Alesso vs. Tommie Sunshine & Oh Snap!! - 5 Nillion (Jura Bootleg) - DOWNLOAD-LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION by ThisIsJura
This is without a doubt, my most succesfull upload till date!
I even got some more support from another rising star, called Sven Kirchhof:
Listen to it here:
Patrick Faubert & Sven Kirchhof vs. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Be RIsing (Jura Mash Up) by ThisIsJura2
It's a minor vocal edit, but support is support!
The cherry on top of this week is undoubtedly the dj set I've been offered to do! It will be my first ever live performance! Although I'm quite nervous for it, I'm also very greatfull for the opportunity! I'll post a video after the event to show you how it went.
Fingers crossed!


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten