A little late with the top 10's for Jan and Feb, but I felt like posting them anyway.
TOP 10 JANUARY:
01. Max Cooper - Ripple (Original Mix) - Traum
Never heard a sound like this before. Groundbreaking really. I rarely hear a track which actually touches my emotions. Sometimes I simply can't listen to it, although I want to. It can give you an intense feeling of despair as well as an incredible feeling of pleasure. This is more than a track, this is pure art.
02. Laurent Garnier - Flashback (Christian Smith & Wehbba Remake) - Tronic
03. Funkin Matt - Anywhere (Original Mix) FJordin
04. Yasmin - On My Own (Burns ESM Remix) - MOS
05. Mat Zo - Synapse Dynamics (Arty Remix) - Anjunabeats
06. Michael Cassette - Memories (90's Piano Mix) - Anjunadeep
07. Arty - Zara (Original Mix) - Anjunabeats
08. Angger Dimas - Are You Ready (Mahesa Utara Remix) - Vicious
09. Kings Of Tomorrow - Take Me Back (Sandy Rivera's Original Remix)- Defected
10. Albin Myers - Wobble (Original Mix) - Mutants
TOP 10 FEBRUARY
01. Kim Fai - Era (Original Mix) - SIZE
First heard this on the Pete Tong show, when Kim was a guest there. Been my most wanted track ever since it's release. The power and originality in the tune is so intense. The buildup alone is so energetic. It's very rare to hear such an powerful track nowadays. Whenever I go out, I listen to this tune first. I used to listen to Laidback Luke - Pass The Fury to get me pumped up for an event, but since I lost the track, it's nice to have a replacement!
02. Andrew Bayer - Distractions (Movement 4) - Anjunadeep
03. Round Table Knights - Paprussi - Made To Play
04. Wippenberg - Phoenix (Original Mix) - Get Whipped
05. Lykki Li - Sadness Is A Blessing (Gold Panda Remix) - LL Recordings
06. John Dahlbäck - Pour Te (Original Mix) - Mutants
07. Hard Rock Sofa & ST Brothers - Blow Up (Thomas Gold vs. Axwell Remix) - Axtone
08. Austin Leeds - Voodoo (Original Mix) - Spinnin
09. Maor Levi - Devotion (Original Mix) - Anjunadeep
10. Sandro Silva - Push Push (Original Mix) - Mixmash
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten