It's absolutely scorching outside right now. This whole week, the summer has been dominating everyday life. People are already storing away their winter clothes, and the trees are starting to pop out their leaves again. It's at times like this, that life feels the best.
I'm writing this while listening to an old but classic mix compilation, that I couldn't leave out in my recent album-ordering spree. It's a rare thing when a label can make you so happy, day in day out. The entire compilation is full of tracks that formed my musical taste as it is today. A few weeks from now, part 2 will get an release and this time it is being mixed by Thomas Gold. I'm going to preorder it blindly if the tracklist consist of all those fine axtone tracks of the past few years again.
The standout track of this compilation is ofcourse Axwell's "Feel The Vibe". This was and still is my favorite big room house track till date and pushed me in the right direction music-wise. "Feel The Vibe" captures the summer in 6-7 minutes perfectly. I keep returning to it, but only if the music is just right like this week.
A few years back, this track would be on the number one spot of my top 100 list without a doubt. I hope you can enjoy it as much as I did all these years, and still do!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten