zondag 14 augustus 2011

Friday Has Survived: SUPERSIZE ME (Again)


Had a very busy week behind me, so I wasn't able to finish my "Something Has Survived" mix. Instead, I've posted one of my older mixes. I already posted this on my blog, but for those of who who didn't read it: It's a mix I did for an SIZE event in Amsterdam. Me and my friends went to see Steve Angello, AN21 and Max Vangeli play at Sands (club). They didn't really know what tracks SIZE normally releases, so I did a little halfour mix that represents the sound of SIZE!

REMOVED BUT STILL AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.4shared.com/audio/__2o-1Pw/Jura__SHS__-_Why_Size_Matters.html?

Jura - Why Size Matters (SIZE Records Catalog Mixtape) (Upcoming-soon.com) by ThisIsJura

This 30 minute mix features SIZE tracks and SIZE tracks only! At the time, the 28 track filled tracklist pretty much covered the whole recent SIZE catalog.
All I can say is, enjoy!

Tracklist:

01. Jura - Angelloism (Intro)
02. Steve Angello & Alex Metric - Open Your Eyes (Tim Mason Remix)
03. Harry Romero, Junior Sanchez & Alexander Technique feat. Shawnee Taylor - Where You Are (Original Mix)
04. Thomas Gold - AGORa (Original Mix)
05. AN21 & Max Vangeli - Gama (Original Mix)
06. TV Rock - I Am Techno (Original Mix)
07. Afrojack - Pacha On Acid
08. Moguai - We Want Your Soul (Thomas Gold Remix)
09. Tim Mason - The Moment (Steve Angello Edit)
10. Kim Fai - P.S. (Original Mix)
11. Ridney - Arrivals (The SIZE Remix)
12. Christian Smith - Almaviva (Original Mix)
13. Kris Menace - Swarm (Original Mix)
14. Koen Groenenveld - Yaw Damper (Original Mix)
15. Steve Angello - Rave 'N' Roll (Original Mix)
16. Steve Angello - Knas (Original Mix)
17. Carl Louis & Martin Danielle feat. Colonel Red - Little Bit (Vocal Mix)
18. Black Raw - Eargasm (Daddy's Groove Re-Edit)
19. Tim Berg ,Norman Doray & Sebastien Drum - Tweet It (Original Mix)
20. Tom Flynn - Bianca (Original Mix)
21. Sunnery James - Snitch (Original Mix)
22. Matteo Dimarr - F This Club (Original Mix)
23. Boris Rush - Bright Nights (Original Mix)
24. Dave Spoon - fiveG (Original Mix)
25. Third Party - Release (Original Mix)
26. Kim Fai - Era (Original Mix)
27. Kris Menace - Phoenix (Original Mix)
28. Pendulum - The Island (Steve Angello, AN21 & Max Vangeli Remix)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten