woensdag 10 augustus 2011

Monday Has Survived: Pull Yourself Up!


Most of you are probably back from your holidays now, and rebooting from fun to workmode. I know I am...I need to get up pretty early for mine, and sometimes it's hard to start the week knowing you'll need the beat the sunrise to get on time.

I believe that a calm, but energetic, wake up call is the key to a solid progressive working day (Besides 20 cups of coffee). I couldn't think of any better track than Michael Cassette's "Pangaea"!



The track starts off pretty awkwardly, but if you listen to the rest of the track, you'll come to understand that that's it's grandiosity. More and more pieces of music are added while the track is progressing. A new synth here, an extra bassline there: the track slowly evolves into a melodic beauty. If this doesn't bring you a peacefull morning, nothing will!

PULL YOURSELF UP


Every monday, I'll post a track that will get you through the week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten