Now, I rediscovered this hidden treasure via Above & Beyond's 2004 Essential Mix. Again, I was struck with pure awe when hearing this breathtaking fossil. I must have gone back to the break untill I got home. The soothing words of the astronaut, declaring everything is okay still haunt me when I hear the very first note of the angelic cries of the back choir, indicating it's buildup time. This track gave me so much, it could no longer go through my daily life without a name. After some searching, I found the tracks name and it's obscure, seemingly erased past. "The Festival".
"The Festival" is an example to me of how trance can affect your state of mind. So often have I heard or read the word "uplifting" where I felt nothing. This however, sends me to places I never went before. I like to call it "The Space Lift" track, as the break strongly remind me of Tranquillity Base space themed homage to the Buzz Aldrin's part in space exploration. At first, I was even convinced that it was some version of the so called "Buzz". But no, it was Scintilator. A name I will hear nothing about apart from this very track. But that might be just enough for a lifetime.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten