donderdag 22 december 2011

Fossilised Winter 2011: Winter Has Survived (EDM)

Every EDM-addict has them. Every EDM-addict needs them! Every EDM-addict lives on them!!! I'm talking about "Seasonal Classics". Tracks that are able to capture the atmosphere of the day perfectly.

In this case, I was looking for those dark tracks that can give that wintery melancholic warm feeling while riding your local bus, driving your car, walking outside in that snowy cold darkness. I believe that my personal top 10 this year really naile. the overall best collection of EDM. The tracks are cold, but as evenly heartwarming. Hazy, but equally exciting. Tracks that let you enjoy the snowfall even more, beat by beat.


01. 16 Bit Lolitas - Cold Energy
02. John Dahlbäck - Late Night Worries (King Unique Remix)
03. deadmau5 - Jaded
04. Petter - These Days
05. Dave Spoon - 88 (Mark Knight & Dave Spoon Remix)
06. Gui Boratto - Haute Couture/Anunciacon
07. Booka Shade - Darko
08. Axwell - Nothing But Love (Extended Vocal Mix)
09. Gregor Thresher - A Thousand Nights
10. Aril Brikha - Winter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten