Music is a strange thing. I've bought the Nero album months ago, but I never got to properly listened to it. I simply heard of a new Booka Shade remix and it turned out to be for Nero. The remix is, as you can see of the title, astonishing.
But but but, I soon realised that the originpal from Nero isn't half bad either! So after almost 4 months, I came to realize that Nero had more to offer than just "Promises" and "Innocence". I found myself listening to my previously bought album over and over again. It happens to be an exceptional one and I have Booka Shade to thank for discovering it!
The original was released besides the almost equally brilliant Booka Shade version on a single EP together with some other remixes. The EP was announced via one of the most brilliant EDM vids I've seen this year. The video shows that video-editing can actually be considered as a craftsmanship.
I'll soon be doing a review of Nero's "Welcome Reality" since it is full of exciting tracks, but for now, enjoy this stellar EP.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten