Been a few days since I last brought a pulse of life to this blog, but internet was to blame. The company I'm currently with have always been fucking around, but this time the whole system of theirs crashed. So for a week, I was unable to do any blog related stuff, aswell as keep track of all the labels I follow. Shame.
I will continue with my daily blog post, but not right away! To enhance the Christmas spirit, this forthcoming week will be in the spirit of the number one holiday on earth! Here in Holland, the weather is pretty shit currently. But I can teel you that the grey that is holland won't kill my Christmas spirit easily! To celebrate this wonderful sudden winter feeling, I'm preparing a special winter mix for those cold lonely nights out there.
So keep your eye onto my Souncloud, because Winter is coming!

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten