This will be my first Wednesday, after almost half a year. On these Wednesdays, I'll take the time to present some handy tools to make your EDM life somewhat easier. Today, I'll discuss some new headphones I just recently purchased, the Sennheiser CX 300-II.
I bought this on advice of one of the Laidback Luke Forum-members. I must say, I was a tad dissapointed at first since the sound quality seemed almost worse than the standard issue iPod ones. But as I was using them more and more, the quality increased greatly! Listening to an insane amount of Trance and House, a bassline can determine my whole listening experience. That was exactly what I was looking for in new headphones, and with the CX 300-II, I most definitely found it!
The technological side of the headphones are more them fine, the quality of my music sound is more than worth the 40 euros I spent on it. But another important aspect of headphones is their exterior. Does it sit comfortably? Is it sturdy? Does it look smooth?
I had to get used to the idea of putting one half of the buds behind my neck, but now that I'm used to that, I couldn't live without it. No more neck injuries because the chords are too short or too tight. Comfortable for sure. The headphones are in-ear, so it's important they fit well. Sennheiser has ensured this by adding 3 different sized buds with their product. After you found out which one sits the best, it sits like a charm. The only problem you could experience would be when you need to modify how your in-ear buds are sitting to make the bass comes out best.
The headphones themselves look very slick. There are two colors, black & white, to choose from. The chord is a tad too long, but it won't bother you too much. They are quite strong, but unfortunately not long ago, I broke the string because I accidentally pulled it too hard, so be careful.
The Verdict
For just 40 euros, these headphones are quite awesome. The quality is excellent, the bass fantastic and it doesn't look cheap at all. Sennheiser took good care of it's product by delivering 3 buds to ensure everybody could properly use it. The fact that I inmediately purchased another pair when it broke, shows how content I'm with this product.
Sound Quality: 80/100
Price/Product: 80/100
Design: 80/100
Final Verdict: 80/100
Every now and then, I'll dedicate a small section to some of the most initiative and revolutionizing pieces of technology on the area of EDM
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten