donderdag 12 april 2012

The Fossil: Corsten's Countdown 250

I was in love with his single "Fire" both the original but especially the Flashover Remix. But due to my house roots, I kinda lost touch with Ferry's music. Now, 7 years later, I'm recovering from his brilliant ASOT 550 set and playing his WKND album over and over again. How times change. But never the less, his track "Fire" has never left my playlist! I even posted about it a couple of months ago!



As I'm writing this, I'm listening to the 250th episode from his podcast. After 250 episodes, Ferry is doing a 8 hour marathon where you as listener can request all kinds of tracks. I requested my beloved Ferry classic and as I'm writing this, the flames of Corsten are burning through my headphones! He's only halfway, so lots of more classics will surely find their way to this stunning broadcast! I feel like I've been missing out a bit, so from now on, Ferry's Countdown show is a priority. I couldn't afford to miss another 250 great hours from this great producer..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten