maandag 23 april 2012

Project Voyager: The First Step

As I'm writing this, I'm about to have my first driving lesson. I've never been behind the wheel and I've no idea of how this is going to be! I'm quite nervous, although I don't understand why. I guess it's the pure excitement of a new chapter in my life that's about to open up. When you know how to drive a car, virtual boundaries seem to vanish when getting that much desired license in your hands. First, I had no interest in any form of transport other than the public transit. But over the years, as new challenges and responsibilities arose, the desire for wheels grew as well.

The first track that came in mind was a gem from a long time ago. I recently purchased both Daft Punk albums, for the sake of nostalgia. It was Daft Punk's "Voyager" that remembered me of those good old Daft Punk days. I have to say that this has to be my all time favorite Daft Punk track. Brilliant track on a brilliant album.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten