woensdag 25 april 2012

Ear Attack 2012: Change Of State

After a week of using those damned ear drips and physiotherapy, my complaints are severely lessening! I stopped having neck and shoulder issues and even better: my hearing is fine again! I was worried sick that it might be a form of hearing damage. I started focusing on weird noises that could be experienced as a loud hissing noise (most common with hearing damage) and I was constantly in panic of my situation. I stopped listening to music for almost a week!

Now, after a doctor visit and some physiotherapy, I feel so much better! I carefully started listening to music again and even when "Midas" came on, I didn't experience what I last had when listening to that track. When I was certain that my hearing was fine again, I even started listening to some TATW. At that particular show, they played the second track of the three track Soundprank EP. The track is called "Change Of State", and I think it is fitting to my situation! 


I can only hope that I'm completely fine again after a few weeks, since I still have several physiotherapist appointments and a second doctor-checkup. We'll see. But for now, my state has indeed changed to something more positive! Let's keep it that way. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten