This majestic piece of engine has apparently been in my mind all along. I've always fancied a jeep over any sports car, not only because of it's sheer power, but also because it was in my favorite film to date!
I'm not the first one though! There is even an entire forum dedicated to recreating the infamous jeep!
There are tons of enthusiastic fans of the trilogy, who apparently have the skills and time to recreate it to an almost perfect clone of the actual films. Honestly, if I had the time, money and materials to recreate one of my own, I would surely do the same! The results look spectacular and are nothing less of a dream come true for a big JP fan. There is one that describes the entire work process of building the car.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2624060
Driving in such a rare and hard to recreate vehicle is probably not going to happen though. So I won't be surprised if I would end into something like this "normal" variant, the "2005 Jeep Wranger (TJ Willy's Edition)". I can only hope to find a replica of this somewhere!



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten