donderdag 17 mei 2012

The Fossil | Knights & Merchants


The years have flown by. I can hardly remember playing this game a long time ago, yet it feels not too distant at the same time. I was really hooked on this one, and it made me fall in love with the medieval times for a short period of time. The power of this game has to be the simplicity of it in combination with it's hidden debt. What game forces you to grow food for your soldiers, that would otherwise starve? This has to be one of the best indie-games I've ever played!

Anyway, I installed this game again and it remembered me of a not too old Laidback Luke remix I used to be hooked on as well. Surkin's whole EP was a big hit at the time, but this remix in particular was being played everywhere!



The power in combination with the classic "Chicago-House" stabs that were popular at the time, still would do finally at any time. Luke gave it it's own personal unique twist of course, adding a bit of dirt/funkyness to an already fun track. Great to hear this again, but now it's time for some nostalgia gameplay!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten