On this rainy, depressing day, I've found some sunshine on my own.
It was announced long ago that Jody Wisternoff, considered a legend by many, will release a debut album on my beloved Anjunadeep. My first thought went to his absolutely breathtaking contribute on Anjunadeep 02 called "Lassoo". That track still sends shivers through my spine and goosebumps to my skin. So I was well excited!
My excitement, however, decreased when hearing the first track that will be released prior to the album. "How You Make Me Smile" is in no way a bad track, but just really doesn't fit with my personal taste of the progressive side of melody. I started shifting through the recently available iTunes previews quite thoughtlessly and didn't think much of it.
Today, my opinion changed dramatically as I turned on the mini-mix. In this mix, Wisternoff showcases his tracks with more delicacy and time for the listener to judgde. I fell in love with the first track, "Back To Me" and every track that followed! Especially "Red Stripes" really makes me well excited for this album.
I'm currently awaiting patiently on "Trails We Blaze", the album, and various tracks like "Orinico", "Just One More" and earlier mentioned "Red Stripes" to be set free into the wide wide world. I hope I can claim it from an online store before I'm in the plane to Alghero, because this album can't be missed when lying on a white sunny beach!

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten