The heat has been brutal for the last couple of days. It's clear that we are on the brink of falling into what has to be one of the most scorching summers to date.
I'm writing this, the sun is going under in a characteristic heatwave fashion. Only being June, yet so warm, the "opposite climate changes" seem to take effect. The nice weather is welcome though, after so many winter weeks. Besides the sunny vibe that's been going on, there is even more good news!
One of my favorite tracks on my beloved Anjunadeep 02 CD, has to be James Grant and Jaytech their rework of "Flaming June". There are few tracks that capture the "sound of sun" so well as this. Fiery, Hot yet pleasant would be the way to describe this highlight. Since 02 was my first ever Anjunadeep moment, I wasn't really that into it at the time. Apparently, this remix has never been releases. Today it is, almost 2,5 years later. Luckily I didn't have to wait since I didn't know it still needed a release, because it would have made me go berserk.
It's great news that this has finally landed and although it is old, it's in no way outdated. Great remix by a great duo during a great period of pre-summer.
Flaming June, here we come!

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten