After many discussions and considered options, we've finally chosen to go for the quiet and peaceful town of Alghero!
It's known for it's relaxed and sunny atmosphere where one can fully recover from the many stressing and worries from everyday life. The videos look very promising and naturally, I can't wait to see it for myself!
I have updated my iPhone music with many new albums, since I'll be processing many reviews this week. The highlight of this collection must be the new Axtone compilation! I've been waiting for this one for an entirety! Very curious to hear it. I'll also bringing "Silk Digital 02", "Stick By This" and the new Jody Wisternoff and Pryda album for the more relaxing moments on my trip.
I'll be updating this journal from day to day untill the sad final date this vacation will end. But that's far and far away, so I'll be looking towards the beginning only.
Really excited! It's a matter waiting now before we can enter the plane.
1 opmerking:
Mooie foto's!
Een reactie posten