maandag 7 mei 2012

Ear/Head/Body Attack 2012: Paranoia

Today, it's nearing a month since I had my ear/head issues, and I'm a bit alarmed. The issues have still not resolved itself and even physiotherapy seems to miss the target. I used to have some back/neck complaints followed by a tired feeling and a unreal form of headache as the cherry on top. Now it has evolved to a constant feeling of pressure around my head. It doesn't seem to go away.

I feel really glitchy and zoned out at the moment. My body is feeling weak as my muscles hurt (various limbs) and sometimes tingle for no apparent reason. I caught myself staring at my hands with horror as they kept lightly  vibrating. I'm unable to hold them still, same goes for my head.

As I'm typing this, my hands noticeably have trouble keeping up. They feel more and more tired with every keyboard move. I'm also experiencing a very curious feeling in my legs, especially the right one. It's in a constant state of growth, so it seems.

These symptoms don't seem to go away on there own, so reason enough to be frightened. I'm visiting my doctor on Thursday, so I hope I have some more answers by then.  I keep labeling it as an extreme form of  over-tiredness, since my sleep has been horrible these past couple of years. Maybe it's a form of stress, it wouldn't want to rule that out.

I'm actually a bit  happy to go to the doctor soon, because waiting in a state of confusion and desperate guessing is even worse than the actual verdict itself, I believe. The least thing I must do, is looking for answers on the internet. The things that I find there are absolutely horrifying. I really need a medical opinion right now. The guessing it too much to bare anymore...

Please let it be stress.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten