maandag 12 september 2011

Survived Events & The ADE

Although they Steve Angello party in Amsterdam was ages ago, I finally came around uploading some footage.

So here is Steve Angello playing One:



Although One might be not one of the most original tracks to post nowadays, it still was one of the most mental drops I've ever experienced. The crowd that was fantastic, the lighting, the prop-cannons, the beer...It was just perfectly awesome!

I've also experienced the mixing abilities of Joris Voorn, and at one moment, he played this unbelievably good track. I've yet to find this ID, but it seems it's top secret. Anyways, here's the footage:




I will be dropping footage regularly from now on. I'm planning to go to the ADE Festival in Amsterdam, that's coming the 19th of October. I've still not decided to which nights I should go, since it's equally good.

But you should expect some footage from Max Cooper, Congorock, Sander Van Doorn, Mark Knight and maybe some Armin Van Buuren!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten