dinsdag 27 september 2011
Friday Has Survived | Mix: Something Has Survived 012
One of my loudest but also shortest mixes I've ever done. Be ready to get fueled with weekend the next couple of minutes!
This week was the week of Sander Van Doorn. The Dutch giant has finally released his highly awaited artist album called"Eleve11". One of the best tracks from that album was "Who's Wearing The Cap" by Luke and Sander. Two Dutch powerhouses under one roof, make a pretty solid neighborhood. By far the track of the week!
I also got a lot of tasty exclusives for you listeners! Mr. Beatjunk supplies us with one of his recent newly produced bangers. Although still looking for a label, he kindly lent it out for this week's mix! Furthermore, good friend Jordan Ferrer has teamed up with Mixmash producer Revero for a huge bootleg for an old Coldplay classic. I've also prepared a special Bootleg for an incredible Chilly Gonzales classic. I've been a fan from him for a very long time now, but when Ingrosso picked out "Knight Moves", I fell in love with his music once again. I came up with the Generation bootleg when I was fooling around while mixing. I finally finished it! Hope you like it!
Swedish House Mafia's "Antidote" is probably one of most highly anticipated tracks of the moment, and there is a pre release version of it going around that I couldn't resist using. Can't wait for the full thing though.
Like every week, I'll post a classic to wrap up the mix, and this week's is a quite long one. Almost a guest mix! I've just got my hands on the 2007 Alive CD and the Encore track, where Daft Punk mixes around 10 tracks in 10 minutes, is one of the most goose bump giving audio files ever created. Classic as it gets!
Tune in next week for a lot of more new tunes and exclusive tracks!
Enjoy!
Jura (SHS) - Something Has Survived 012 (Upcoming-Soon) by ThisIsJura
Tracklist:
01. Jura - "Tyranno Epic Rex" Intro
02. Sander Van Doorn & Laidback Luke - Who's Wearing The Cap (Album Version) - Doorn Records (Track Of The Week)
03. D-Mad presents Yummy L.Y. - Blaze Away (Original Mix) - Enhanced Records
04. Nari & Milani - Kendo (Steve Angello "Size Matters" Mix) - SIZE
05. Audionite - Kling Klong (Orginal Mix) - BNR Trax
06. Dada Life - Happy Violence (Original Mix) - So Much Dada
07. Mr. Beatjunk - Guzzle (Unreleased Promo Mix) - Unsigned
08. Erick Morillo, Eddie Thoneick - Stronger (Sympho Nympho Mix) - Subliminal
09. Coldplay - Trouble (Jordan Ferrer vs. Revero Bootleg) (Unreleased Promo Mix) - None
10. Chilly Gonzales vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Generation Moves (Jura's "Power Of Piano" Bootleg) - None
11. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Generation X (Original Mix) - SIZE
12. Anjulie - Brand New Bitch (Laidback Luke Remix) - Universal
13. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - Antidote (Pre Release Cut) - Virgin
14. Bart B More & Harvard Bass -The Dark One (Original Mix) - Secure Recordings
Guestmix from Daft Punk (no not really lol):
15. Daft Punk - Encore (Album Version) - Virgin (Classic Of The Week)
Every friday, it's time for a weekly mix made by myself!

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten