zaterdag 17 september 2011

Saturday Has Survived | Evolutionary: Antidote

Normally, I would place my upcoming soon post. I'm going to do things slightly differently. Instead of posting all of my upcoming features, I'm just going through upcoming tracks that will determine the quality of house year it's released in. In other words, the greatest tracks of the future!

Enough talk, let's see what evolution got to bring:

Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - Antidote



After the soft melodic release of "Save The World", the world was afraid Swedish House Mafia would go soft. But the trio, accompanied by the brutal "Knife Party, has struck bad incredibly hard at the negative vibe ""Save The World" has created. The sickest track I've heard thus far. The uplifting, heart pulsing vibe of the breakdown is followed by one of the most aggressive drops ever heard in house history. One of the many tracks I need to hear live!

Every Saturday I will post a track that will have a (r)evolutionary impact, when it hits the charts

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten