It's Saturday again! Time to collect all of my Upcomingsoon previews/post!
After his much acclaimed Hefty and his follow up track I Wonder, Dezza has yet again made a smashing production! Again played by Sander Van Doorn on a regular basis, this new track could be his best one yet! The new track is called Allure and is coming out on Oxygen recordings...
If you’re a fan of Anjunadeep’s strong series of Progressive releases, you’ll surely be familiar with Soundprank. After stunning releases like Captivated and The Far Side, Soundprank now returns with a brand new EP. The EP contains three equally amazing tracks called “The Time Machine, Timespan and Beginnings...
(Preview) Meyerson - No Pressure EP
If you happen to not know Meyerson, pay attention! Daniel Goldstein, once known as mashup-artist Iacabone, has decided to step into the world of producing. Meyerson, as he is now known, is releasing a 2 track EP on Housearth Recordings...
(Free Download) Jordan Ferrer - I Need You (Godenzonen Main Bootleg)
You’ll surely be familiar with the Jordan Ferrer, I Need You track by now. And if you have read our latest interview, you might as well know Godenzonen! Although both signed at Harkee Recordings, this is the first time they “work” together. Godenzonen has put their bigroom touch on Jordan Ferrer’s delightful progressive melody. The best thing about the track is that it’s absolutely free! Go pick it up right here...
Every Saturday, I'll collect all of my written post on www.upcoming-soon.com.





Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten