When I post this, it will already be Friday. But nontheless I wanted to share this track with you guys. I've just listened to the entire album from Sander Van Doorn, "Eleve11". I wanted to wait till I've listened to it, before doing this track of the week. I just knew there was going to be one track that will dominate. And I was right:
Combining Sander Van Doorn's epic trance riff skills with Laidback Luke's gift for the making sick but smooth basslines. The track is a perfect example of two people combining their skills. You can clearly hear the blending of sounds and lifelong careers. I would love to hear more from them. By the way, the track is named after a twitter picture from the two while making the track where the two happened to look exactly the same. Luke was recognized by his cap, hence the title.
One of the many tracks that I'll be listening a lot to this year!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten