zondag 13 november 2011
Saturday Has Survived | Evolutionary: Bloom
As I'm writing this, I'm completing my journey through the lastest Anjunabeats installment, volume 9. The Anjunabeats volumes are intented to give the listener a quick peek into the Anjunavault of 2012. With over 20 new tracks to choose from, and plenty of them good, it was hard to name this week's "Evolutionary" track. But I surely got one:
Norin & Rad - Bloom (Original Mix) [Mix Cut] by edmtunes
It's without a doubt Norin & Rad's "Bloom" for me. The minute I saw those Anjuna-Elevators going up and down on those fantastic melodic power-waves in the promo video, I knew this was going to be the best anjunabeats compilation track for me this year.
Can't wait to get that full release in my musical collection!
Labels:
6. Saturday (Evolutionary) - Future Masterpieces,
9,
Anjunabeats,
Bloom,
Norin,
Rad,
Volume

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten