woensdag 16 november 2011

Monday Has Survived | The Rex: Contrast

It's the week of the Anjunabeats volume 9 compilation! It will be my first compilation from Anjunabeats ever, and I am well excited! The promo video alone made me order it straight away. I wish I had the skills to make this kind of animation...



The overall vibe of the compilation is influenced by Tokyo, one of the many places the trio Above & Beyond have played their hearts out. The compilation features two new tracks from the label bosses and a lot of other great tracks.

Every year, a compilation is accompanied by an "album sampler" which features 4 tracks in one bundle. Although all four of the tracks are great, there's one that really stands out! Sunny Lax his "Contrast" was already one of the Evolutionary tracks recently, but I didn't know it was going to be on the sampler. Now I finally have this monster track available for every second of the day!



Can't wait for the compilation itself!

"Every Saturday I will post a track that will have a (r)evolutionary impact, when it hits the charts"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten