It's mid weekend again, and time for another future classic. This week's near distant favorite is of courtesy of Anjunabeats. With this label almost certainly being in my top 3 labels from this year, it couldn't have stayed un-featured any longer!
In this week's TATW (Trance Around The World) radio show, Above & Beyond revealed one of the many new singles on the new Anjunabeats compilation coming out this November. "Contrast" is a marriage of trance and progressive house. I don't know Sunny Lax, the creator of this gem, all that well but I know his style is some kind of fusion between power and melody. Just the way I like it.
The bassline helps you to get in a 6 minute river of pleasant tones. Can't wait till the compilation finally arrives!
Every Saturday I will post a track that will have a (r)evolutionary impact, when it hits the charts
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten