Although this mix compilation is from 2003, I listened to it in 2006. It completely blew me away. Until then, I've never heard this fine form of progressive EDM before. I listened to it every day, until it somehow vanished during one of my pc crashes. Now 5 years later, I've received the hard copy in my mailbox!
The balance series have been the absolute standard for a good mix. I've only had the time to listen to one half of the compilation, but it already brought 100% nostalgia! My favorite of CD 1 has to be "These Days"...
This version is from the Holden mix. The "You're Sleeping" vocals that kick it off and the Japanese train announcer that introduces the follow up track. This compilation is of sincere unique value. Glad I have it now on CD's to make my kids fall in love with it.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten