maandag 7 november 2011

Saturday Has Survived | Evolutionary: Feel


I know this track is loooong overdue! But after hearing it in AN21 and Max Vangeli's recent essential mix, I've just go to post it. This forthcoming SIZE jewel has truly done something (r) evolutionary here. This is the first track where the core of the track consist of cut-up vocals, and boy does it work well!

Third Party Vs. Cicada 'Feel' (Clip) by sizerecords

The track was originally a remix but is now being released as an original instead (it's that good!). It's the secret weapon on SIZE and will surely skyrocket it into the top 5 labels of this year!


I remembered Angello or AN21 playing during the SIZE Night in Amsterdam vaguely, and it sure went the fuck ofF! I just need to hear it again!!!


fee fee fe e e eal eal eal al al a a a a-a fee fee feeeeeeeeel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten