maandag 17 oktober 2011

ADE 2011: Survived Events: DJ Top 100 Awards Party (Preview)

Today, the Amsterdam music week of 2011 has finally been launched! Tonight, ADE's opening party with artist like Swanky Tunes will start off the week of electronic dance music! I wish I could go to every night but unfortunately, there will be only one. But it's a big one!

I've talked a lot about it, and did a lot of predicting, but now I'm going to see it for myself. This thursday, I'll join the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Fedde Le Grand, David Guetta and Markus Schulz. I'm really curious to this event. Not only does the top 100 get to be announced for the first time outside of the UK, but I'm also going to see 3 type of DJ's I've never heard before. Armin and Schulz, trance dj's. Guetta, the commercial one. And Fedde Le Grand.

I have no clue how he does his sets nowadays, but I think I will be pleasantly surprised. Judging from a lot of footage on the web, the 3 trance and tech house dj's are going to deliver bigtime! I'm not so sure about Guetta though. Judging from his club fg mixes, his track selection is pretty decent. Nothing too fancy. I hope he can live up to his number 2 spot on last year's mix!

Anyway, I'll document the night as always, and give a short cover of the night. Can't wait till thursday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten