maandag 10 oktober 2011

Sunday Has Survived l Natural Selection: Top 10 July

It has been a while since my last top 10, so I have a lot of catching up to do. The coming weeks, I'll be doing them all!

So first up is July. July was promised to be a sun-filled month for my country, but there was nothing but rain! But luckily, a lot of powerful tracks did found their way into my laptop!



01. Laidback Luke - Natural Disaster (Instrumental Mix) - Mixmash

Laidback Luke is my absolute number one disc-jockey, but he proves more than enough that he can produce otherworldly tracks too. I love power in tracks. When I listen to house, I to see power combining with melody to form the perfect weapon for spicing up any lazy bus ride.

Laidback Luke did just that! This track, "Natural Disaster", is balancing on the verge of maximal power that a house track could possibly bear, but it hits the spot just right! The piano riff that slowly progresses throughout the break is quickly replaced by a scorching bassline and melodic drop. The second destructive drop gave me straight-up goosebumps. I hadn't had those for a long time...

Although "Pass The Fury" will be my all time Luke favorite, this single definitely come close!

02. Mike Shiver Vs. Matias Lehtola - Slacker (Maor Levi's Bigroom Mix) - Armada
03. Sander Van Doorn pres. Purple Haze - Timezone (Original Mix) - Doorn
04. Andrew Bayer - Dedicated To Boston's Waste Management (Original Mix) - Anjunabeats
05. Andrew Bayer - A Drink For Calamity Jane (Original Mix) - Anjunabeats
06. Arty - Around The World - Anjunabeats
07. Dirty South & Thomas Gold - Alive (Original Mix) - Phazing
08. Dezza - I Wonder (Original Mix) - Oxygen
09. Sharam Jey pres. Soundz Fresh - 1 Night (Original Mix) - Spinnin
10. Dmitri Vegas & Like Mike - Generation X (Original Mix) - SIZE

Every month, I post my top 10 favorite tracks to bring you the finest pieces EDM has to offer!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten