zondag 16 oktober 2011

Thursday Has Survived | The Fossil: Anunciación


A long time ago, I always listened a particular cd whenever I needed to travel somewhere. It was a mix cd and the tracks that were on it, greatly formed my musical taste. Joris Voorn, Tiger Stripes, James Holden...I all got to know them on this mix compilation. The compilation I'm talking about is Toolroom Knights mixed by Dirty South. I guess every track on this album is a classic to me. But there was one tune that I kept going back to, even long after I stopped listening to the cd. Now, 4 years later, I've finally purchased it and that same track still intrigues me!

That track was Anunciación by Gui Boratto. It inspired me so much that I inmediately listened to everything from Gui, and I after various singles and albums I was sold. Unfortunately, he has toned down on producing lately. But I think that Gui has made me admire the art progressive music like I still do today.

Thanks Gui!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten