Normal life is picking up again, and many of you will have to say goodbye to Eivissa and the awesome festivals. Luckily we have the pics!
Now let's prepare for the cold dark months with some darker music. Anjuna is contributing like earlier months again with a fantastic Mat Zo single, a spine shivering Soundprank track and last but not least, a more than intriguing Stephen J Kroos production. Sander Van Doorn is featured with one of his album tracks, and also D-Mad returns to the top 10! But topping the chart this month has to be Dezza.
01. Dezza - Allure (Original Mix) - Oxygen
I'm so glad I discovered this Canadian! Not because he too is from mapleleaf country, but he brings the same pleasantly easy sound as Joel Zimmerman, a.k.a deadmau5. Of course I mean the 2006 deadmau5 that totally revived my musical interest. His sound was melodically refreshing and always suitable for almost every situation. Dezza's music is just that. He already proved himself with "I Wonder", but now he really blasted his trough potential to my speakers. "Allure" is a marriage of harmonic melodies but also a powerful overall message. Simple yet so so strong. Like I said earlier, a track that I can use anytime I want!
02. Stephen J Kroos - E-No (Original Mix) - Anjunadeep
03. Soundprank - Beginnings (Original Mix) - Anjunadeep
04. Mat Zo - Frequency Flyer (Original Mix) - Anjunabeats
05. John Dahlbäck - You're In My Heart (Elektrokid, Timofey & Dave Lambert Remix) - Mutants
06. Erick Prydz - 2Night (Original Mix) - Pryda
07. Sander Van Doorn - Beyond The Sound (Godskitchen Urban Wave Extended Mix) - Doorn
08. Nari & Milani - Kendo (Steve Angello "Size Matters" Mix) - SIZE
09. D-Mad pres. Yummy L.Y. - Blaze Away! - Enhanced Progressive
10. Inpetto - Move (Radio Mix) - CR2
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten