Second "Evolution's Finest" will be another one with a Swedish Tint. AN21 and Max Vangeli have been one of my recent favorites for a while now, and ofcourse I was excited to finally see them play at the SIZE party a few months back! At a certain moment, they played such a astonishing tune that got the whole dance floor quit for a few seconds when it began playing.
The name of the track still not has been found, but I'm sure of it that it's theirs!
I believe it will be featured on their forthcoming artist album on SIZE Records! Recently, I took the time to upload all of my shot videos. They were filmed with an iPhone 4, so the picture quality isn't superb. The sound is proper though:
After hearing You Don't Have To Whisper, People Of The Night, Fresh Start and now this one, I simply have to preorder the album!
Every Saturday I will post a track that will have a (r)evolutionary impact, when it hits the charts
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten