I've been waiting for this track for an eternity. The combination of power and melody always tickles my attention, especially when it's done properly!
Nitrous "N20" Oxide is one of the few producers who can accomplish such a thing. I sure hope he's going to bring even more tracks to us this year. One track from his enough to fill a room full with energy. And when talking about energetic tracks, this one definitely takes takes the cake! The uplifting chords and vocal sample (can also be found in Afrojack's "Prutataaa"), just forces you to move. I could imagine this going absolutely lethal live!
Noticeable is that the track is called "iPeople", which is an obvious wink at the Apple generation, a positive one I presume. Less than a week before the release of this track, former Apple-CEO Steve Jobs passed away. I already choose my classic of the week to have a i-Tint, but it seems we will be continuing his homage a tiny bit longer.
For the last but just as meaningful time:
Revolutionize In Peace Steve Jobs, and may this track go hard in your honour.
Every monday, I'll post a track that will inspire, move and get you through the week! An absolute rex of a tune!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten