So it has come to this, my 20th birthday. Time sure seems to go fast when you are trying to remember it, but in reality 20 years is a eternity. It's odd non the less, knowing I'm on one fourth of my life. After 80, things will start to go downhill pretty fast judging from my family line. Not sure where I stand and if I've accomplished anything in my time here on earth. I've been occupied mostly with music and music only, but I somehow never got around playing something of my own. I really feel like if there is going to be time to learn an instrument or a production program, it's got to be now. I'm nearing my best year, 21, and it's time to actually accomplish something. I feel like I halve one year to prepare and relax somewhat before the hardest part of my life kicks off.
Time to get busy.
But no reason to let this exciting day go to waste because of this somewhat negative lookback. No time for worries or future planning, birthday's are all about celebrating the positive sides of the life I currently am living. There are plenty of things to be grateful for at the moment, and it's important to focus on that. Because when you focus on the negative aspects of your surroundings, the good things tend to blur and be forgotten!
An important motto to live by, I think.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten