maandag 23 januari 2012

The Rex | Bloom

Ever since Anjunabeats Volume 9, there has been one track one my mind these last couple of weeks. That track is called "Bloom"  by Norin & Rad. I never heard of this duo before, but when I saw the hovering elevators on the preview video of 9 I instantly felt in love with their track.



The name "Bloom" is quite fitting, since the track itself keeps growing and growing as it progresses. Imagine an Anjuna-seed, slowly developing into an enormous tree, that just keeps growing and growing. The soothing synth together with the subtle piano in the breakdown is begging to be heard in the peace and calm mid summer breeze. The whispering voice is led by solidly sweeping synths that carries the track only to be dropped inevitably into one of the best climaxes of Anjunabeats this year.

Well worth the wait.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten