Adrian Lux is an artist that I truly lost all connection too. I once considered myself to be an upcoming fanboy of the innovative Swedish sounds of this once so unique producer. His singles, remixes and "Vanity Fair" Mixtapes kept me busy every time I felt a tad down.
His single "Teenage Crime" on my favorite House label Axtone, was the track that got me interested in the first place. Lune her voice is something I've never heard before in any vocal track. Till this day, I'm still trying to find new music from her, but it has been hard. When the remixes were equally superb, I just had to check out his other work.
I stumbled upon various EP's that brought me even more joy! If both the present and the past are excellent, there's reason enough to be excited for the future. As I moved through the tracks, I unfortunately appeared to be deadly mistaken.
His recent singles (Boy, Alive, Fire) and remixes completely misfired in my opinion. His new Electro-ish, "in your face" kinda sound is far from appealing to me. The man choose to release an album this year, titled after himself. The tracks followed his recent image change and the album will not be for me unfortunately. I really miss his soft and gentle works that made him so good in the first place. Axtone favorite, "Teenage Crime" was his most recent golden production, but as I said earlier, the past bares incredible tracks aswell. One of those tracks was "Strawberry". This track captured sister summer like only a few tracks can. Enjoy.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten