donderdag 5 januari 2012

The Fossil: Prime Time Of Your Life

It always takes a little time before you get used to it, but another year has lift of. An entire year to plan, an entire year to fulfill goals set years ago. Well this year it's going to be all or nothing for me. My birthday is coming incredibly soon and I'm using all of my savings and collected money for equipment and software. I'm also going to a convention of beginners where guys like Laidback Luke are willingly helping new producers like myself.

I hope that by the end of this year, my yearmix will include some of my own tracks for a change! I have a good feeling about 2012. If things won't work out, I'll be forced to give up this dream of mine forever. There's a lot on the line, considering I'm already becoming 20. I'm currently on my the last straw of learning this incredible profession, but luckily 20 is considered to be still young.

It's the prime time of my life, now I must live it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten