donderdag 19 januari 2012

Thursday Has Survived I The Fossil: Sopa & Pipa

The world is officially in a new ban. Sopa/Pipa is on it's way to choke hold the internet with it's firm hands of law. It's too long to type here but this guy below me explains it pretty solid:



To say things short: The American Government and the big brand companies are trying to extent their reach even further than they already have. I have a lot of respect for the justifiable income for Artist in general, but these laws do a lot more than just that. Megaupload for instance, has been taken down bluntly and her owners arrested. It almost creates some kind of World war II image. That image of war isn't completely random, since these are in fact the early stages of a big cyber war.

These first steps against infringement and pirating (or how they call it, because it's really much more that SOPA/PIPA will do) reminded me of a not so old, but very classic dnb track called "Pirate Bay". The track is from 2010, but I know that I will be listening to it for a very long time to come. Netsky really did an incredible job here and I look forward to new stuff from him. Untill then, I still have this gem:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten